Facts and Questions!
- Can I order from JoyWares if I’m not in Canada or the U.S.?
- Whats the difference between wreath and wreath plus?
- Where can I purchase one of JoyWares products?
- How long will it take to ship?
- How much does shipping cost?
- Do the wreaths come with candles?
1. Can I order from JoyWares if I’m not in Canada or the U.S.?
Absolutely! We have shipped to Holland, China, Australia, France and are able to ship anywhere in the world.
If you are outside of the U.S. or Canada shipping will typically take longer than two weeks, if you pay for regular shipping your packet can not be tracked. Due to the long distance, shipping is typically more expensive than if you we’re to ship within Canada and the U.S.
2. Whats the difference between wreath and wreath plus?
Regular wreaths are made with oak wood and don’t come with figurines engraved with bible references. Plus wreaths are made with a fine cherry wood which includes the figurines engraved with biblical references.
3.Where can I purchase one of JoyWares products?
If you go to JoyWares.com and select shop, all of our products will be displayed!
4. How long will it take to ship?
Shipping time in the U.S. and Canada can take up to two weeks. Anywhere farther than that can take up to a month.
5. How much does shipping cost?
Shipping costs range depending on regular and expedited shipping. Inside Canada and the U.S. it can range from $15-$50, if you’re outside Canada and the U.S. it can range from $17-$150.
6. Do the wreaths come with candles?No! Candles are sold separately